- Orders and inquiries can be placed by phone or fax.
- Business hours: 10:00-18:00 (closed Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
- Faxes are received 24 hours a day.
- *Please note that orders placed outside of business hours will be processed on the next business day.
About our products
- Each product name uses a different wooden pattern. Please note that the width and length of the same size may vary.
- Since the functions differ depending on the product name, please refer to the product description to select the appropriate product for your application and level.
- The products on our website use wooden patterns and heels developed specifically for dance, so you can choose with confidence.
- Delivery will be made within 7 days from the date of order. *If the product is out of stock, however, please allow extra time for delivery.
- Please note that it takes about one month to manufacture custom-made products.
- The product price and shipping fee will be charged separately. Please refer to the price list for the product price and shipping charges.
- As a general rule, we accept cash on delivery. Please pay in cash in exchange for the delivered items.
For orders of 10,000 yen or more, the COD fee is free of charge.
- The official receipt will be the form received from the delivery company in exchange for payment.
In the case of cash on delivery, we cannot issue a receipt.
Product Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following items
- Products for which 10 days have elapsed from the delivery date.
- Custom-made products and satin shoes with secondary processing such as dyeing, width adjustment, etc.
- Products with stains or damage. Please be careful not to get the soles dirty, especially when trying on the shoes. (Please check the items as soon as you receive them, as we will ask the carrier to confirm any damage during transportation.)
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs for returning or exchanging the product, and for shipping costs for resending the product. *We will bear the cost of returns and exchanges due to our company’s circumstances.
- When purchasing dance shoes, it is important to select the correct size for your feet, but at the same time, please check the center balance of the heel. Unbalanced shoes not only make it difficult to dance well, but can also cause back and knee injuries.
- The soles of dance shoes are very soft, and once a person has danced in them once, his or her foot habits will set in and it will be impossible to determine if the product is defective or not.
- Natural leather and dyed satin shoes may fade due to perspiration.
- The soles of dance shoes are made of soft natural leather and are not suitable for outdoor use. If the shoes are used outside, pebbles and other debris will get stuck in the soles, damaging the floor and causing inconvenience to others.
- Please note that shoes with slippery soles or distorted heel balance after prolonged use may cause falls and foot injuries.
The latest color catalog can be downloaded here.
For bulk orders, please use this special fax order form.